Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Google Voice


Is Google Voice worth?

Google Voice gives you a single phone number that rings all your phones, saves your voicemail online, and transcribes your voicemail to text.

.......... '_'

I created a Google Voice number but......am I going to use it..??!!

I have AT&T for my mobile service and if someone who has AT&T service calls to my Google voice number, the call will be charged. This call doesn't apply to"Free mobile to mobile".

............ -_-;

Google says anywhere in the US is free.

If I want to call international, I would use Skype.

hmmmm.....
Any advantages of using this Google voice number?

Google voice

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to agree with you, I have not seen any real benefit to using it yet. Although it is an easy way to record important messages and its nice to have an online back-up of txt messages and phone calls. Great to see you are blogging again!